• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat DC - Can't delete certain pages in Organizing Pages

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Acrobat DC and have been trying to delete pages out of a file and then save it or rename and it and save it. It seems to delete several more pages than just the ones I mark. Not sure what to do at this point. I also can't seem to adjust the view to better seem the documents to change their order either. I have attached a picture of what the menu looks like. It doesn't offer nearly as many options as I have used before.

Any help is appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used Adobe for a while yet and I am not sure why this is not working. I have also tried opening up files under tools and select a file but it always comes back with an error message saying it can't open up or read the document. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been answered. No need for replies

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

I don't see any pages in your screen shot of the Organize Pages tool. Can you show a screen shot with the pages selected that you want to delete? Is it the same with the Pages panel on the right hand side of the interface?

~ Jane

C5D2196D-46DB-4435-9586-0678E1217338.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines