Highlighted

Acrobat DC crashes after emailing a PDF

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone, having a strange issue with Acrobat.

I can successfully scan and email a pdf with no issue. However, if I attempt to scan another document immediately after this, Acrobat will freeze for a few seconds and then completely crash when I click "scan" for the second document. I have checked for updates and already repaired the install and nothing has helped so far. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs, General troubleshooting, PDF forms, Scan documents and OCR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Acrobat DC crashes after emailing a PDF

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone, having a strange issue with Acrobat.

I can successfully scan and email a pdf with no issue. However, if I attempt to scan another document immediately after this, Acrobat will freeze for a few seconds and then completely crash when I click "scan" for the second document. I have checked for updates and already repaired the install and nothing has helped so far. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs, General troubleshooting, PDF forms, Scan documents and OCR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 06, 2020 0
ls_rbls LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In which version of Adobe Acrobat Pro is this hapening, operating system, printer/scanning software and version, and email client?

Are you using the Acrobat add-on in MS Outlook?

Hve you also tried forcing a manual update of your OS and all device drivers and other programs to bring them all to their current update versions?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2020 0