• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ACROBAT DC DOES NOT OPEN

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SINCE THIS LAST UPDATE I CANNOT OPEN ACROBAT DC . It will not start. Shows a failure message and closes!!!

I already uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing changed. I NEED IT FOR MY JOB!!!

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In which operating system and version is this happening?

And how are you uninstalling and reinstalling Acrobat?

Did you use the Cleanup and Repair tool ? https://labs.adobe.com/downloads/acrobatcleaner.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed a suite of Adobe Products anda I ay a monthly fee for that. It includes Illustrator, Photoshop and others, besides Adobe Acrobat DC Pro. This last one was working perfectly and some 2 or 3 weeks agoa I started receiving messages from the application saying that a failure in Acro bat was reported. I sent A LOT OF MESSAGES to Adibe but had NO REPLY. And from yesterday on Acrobat simply does not starts. It opens and immediately closes .
My system is Windows 10, 64 bits . I did unibstall Acrobat first using windoes . Then reinstalled withh Creative Cloud. No changes. I uninstalled using Creative Cloud and reinstalled. No changes.
I did not use the tool you indicated.

JOEL G. De Oliveira

Sapientia, Salus, Stabilitas

Proverbs 23:9
Speak not in the ears of a fool; for he will despise the wisdom of thy word.

N??o fales aos ouvidos de um tolo, porque ele desprezar?? a sabedoria das tuas palavras.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Backup your important document. Unisntall Acrobat and the CC Desktop app.

You need to run the tool I shared in the link above.

In addition, you may also need to run this other tool before you re-install any programs:

Once you complete these tasks proceed to install your products following the recommended installation guidelines from  Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here's a better page with updated links: 

Also, see these valuebale tips and troubleshooting tools:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/acrobat-keeps-asking-to-sign-in/td-p/11525698?page=1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines