• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat DC does not start under Windows 10

New Here ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the problem, that Acrobat does not start in Windows10 since some weeks. All hints I got from the net, did not work till now. If I reinstall ADC it runs exactly one time. Before opening the next pdf I should reinstall it. With Edge I can open the pdfs everytimes.

Is this a problem of Win 10 (as I assume) or of ADC? Has anybody a solution that works?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Esamusawasa,

We are sorry for the trouble. As described, Acrobat does not start in Windows 10

Do you get any error message or code when you try to open another file, If yes please share the screenshot of the same?

Are you on a private network or on a company domain?

What is the version of the Adobe Acrobat/Reader DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Adobe Acrobat DC

Make sure you have the latest version 20.009.20063 installed. Go to Help > Check for updates and see if that helps.

You may also try to repair the installation (For Windows Only) go to Help > Repair Installation.

If it still doesn't work, please turn off the protected mode for testing. Go to Edit (Windows), Adobe Acrobat DC (Mac) > Preferences > Enhanced Security > Turn off the Protected Mode and uncheck the Enhanced Security
Note: Please turn on the security after testing.

If it still doesn't work, please create a new test user profile on Windows with full admin rights and try using the application there and check.

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines