Highlighted

Acrobat DC Does Not Work

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to call every week to get a credit to my account because the system either won't let me access my files after logging in or won't let me create template, or won't let me send documents out for signature. The tech support team is NEVER helpful. They don't even know the product!

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Acrobat DC Does Not Work

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to call every week to get a credit to my account because the system either won't let me access my files after logging in or won't let me create template, or won't let me send documents out for signature. The tech support team is NEVER helpful. They don't even know the product!

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 29, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We are extremely sorry to hear such experience with Acrobat DC. It would be great if you could give a brief description about your issue?

Seems the Adobe Sign services are disabled at your end. How about the other tools, do they function correctly?

You may please share the exact error, screenshot (if there's any). For testing, login on Acrobat online and try the "Request Signature" feature there: https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/home/

Thanks,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 29, 2020 0