Highlighted

Acrobat DC don't open since the last update 2020

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Acrobat DC don't open since the last update 2020 or open a web page that ask me for my adobe account.

????

Thanks for your help.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Acrobat DC don't open since the last update 2020

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Acrobat DC don't open since the last update 2020 or open a web page that ask me for my adobe account.

????

Thanks for your help.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 11, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi fabriceb,

Sorry to hear about the trouble caused. As shared, Acrobat DC doesn't open after the last update. I believe, upon clicking on Acrobat's icon it isn't responding either. To get this up and running fine, you may try the following steps-

• Reboot your computer
  • Try opening Acrobat DC now. If it still doesn't response then check the Activity monitor> Processes see if that has the application running in the background or not.
  • If you see the Acrobat process running in the background then select them and Force Quit.
  • If nothing works then use cleaner tool https://labs.adobe.com/downloads/acrobatcleaner.html?22 and install the application again.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 11, 2020 0