Highlighted

acrobat dc download

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, I bought acrobat dc once. Now it needs to be reinstalled. Only nowhere you can find a link to it. You will always be referred to the subscription pages. Does anyone have any idea?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

acrobat dc download

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, I bought acrobat dc once. Now it needs to be reinstalled. Only nowhere you can find a link to it. You will always be referred to the subscription pages. Does anyone have any idea?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 17, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 17, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

its ok. i know this link. but after installation and restart, a window is opening where i should select an 14d testabo.. 

I have a serial Number.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 17, 2020 0
Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have a serial number then it's not for Acrobat DC. Maybe Acrobat 2017 or 2020...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 17, 2020 0
Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or Acrobat 2015. You need to find out the actual product you have, and download that one. DC is certainly subscription only, but in the early days Adobe were pretty ambiguous. Check your registrations.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 17, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need this 

Version: 12.
Plattform: Windows
Registrierungsdatum: 13. Juni 2016
where can i found this?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 17, 2020 0
Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, Adobe really made this confusing. What they show as version "12" was actually version 2015, a perpetual license version of Acrobat DC, now past end of life - no more support. Here is the page about that https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/acrobat/kb/end-of-support-acrobat-2015-reader-2015.html - downloads no longer available. IF you purchased direct from Adobe there MIGHT be a link in your account details. Otherwise, it is gone.

In general, it is VITAL to keep downloaded installers, you aren't guaranteed a replacement even 2 days later. Adobe used to keep them forever, now it's 5 years. Be sure to keep a copy of the download safe OFF your computer, as you often need it after your old computer dies...  Meanwhile, I believe you may still be eligible for upgrade pricing to Acrobat 2020, if you have your serial number. (DON'T POST IT please).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 18, 2020 0