Highlighted

Acrobat DC dynamic stamp - add popup calender

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have created my owen stamp, with a date feild.

I have put this code in the costume calculation script:

this.getField("Date").value = util.printd("dd mmm yyyy", new Date());

wehen i use the stmp it gives me current date, I need rather a popup calender to choose a date before placing/using the stamp, is there a JavaScript code to make that?

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by try67 | Most Valuable Participant

There was a dialog-based calendar picker a long time ago, before it was added as a widget in Acrobat/Reader.

You can find it you could probably embed it in your code. It's not as slick as the built-in calendar, but it's the only option available to you.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Acrobat DC dynamic stamp - add popup calender

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have created my owen stamp, with a date feild.

I have put this code in the costume calculation script:

this.getField("Date").value = util.printd("dd mmm yyyy", new Date());

wehen i use the stmp it gives me current date, I need rather a popup calender to choose a date before placing/using the stamp, is there a JavaScript code to make that?

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by try67 | Most Valuable Participant

There was a dialog-based calendar picker a long time ago, before it was added as a widget in Acrobat/Reader.

You can find it you could probably embed it in your code. It's not as slick as the built-in calendar, but it's the only option available to you.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
One Stop Solution for Acrobat
Edit a PDF