Highlighted

Acrobat DC error without concrete explanation

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, my problem is that the CC is installed correctly, other Apps (e.g. Id,Ps, Ai) are working correctly and my license ok. But when I want to open Acrobat DC there ist just following error: "Acrobat Licensing Application. Sorry, an error has occurred. Start Acrobat first or please contact your administrator." My Admin cannot find any problems, he doesn't even know what to do with this message. Can someone help me? 

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Dean_Utian | Adobe Community Professional

This sounds like a similar error to the discussion below that provided a solution. See if it works for you
Error: Sorry something went wrong. Please try launching Acrobat first or contact your administrator.
https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/error-sorry-something-went-wrong-please-try-launching-acrobat-first-or-contact-your-administrator/td-p/11325282?page=1 

Topics

Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Acrobat DC error without concrete explanation

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, my problem is that the CC is installed correctly, other Apps (e.g. Id,Ps, Ai) are working correctly and my license ok. But when I want to open Acrobat DC there ist just following error: "Acrobat Licensing Application. Sorry, an error has occurred. Start Acrobat first or please contact your administrator." My Admin cannot find any problems, he doesn't even know what to do with this message. Can someone help me? 

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Dean_Utian | Adobe Community Professional

This sounds like a similar error to the discussion below that provided a solution. See if it works for you
Error: Sorry something went wrong. Please try launching Acrobat first or contact your administrator.
https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/error-sorry-something-went-wrong-please-try-launching-acrobat-first-or-contact-your-administrator/td-p/11325282?page=1 

Topics

Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/error-sorry-something-went-wrong-please-try-launching-acrobat... 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

thanks a lot! It's working again!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines