Highlighted

Acrobat DC File Won't Open Properly Online

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created an interactive PDF order form in Acrobat that I want to make available online to customers to fill out and submit. I can upload the link, and it pulls up, but it's not interactive in Internet Edge or Explorer, and while Chrome makes it interactive, it doesn't populate correctly. The only way I can see that my customers can fill it out properly is by using Acrobat DC. Is there any other way? Note: I'm not an experienced Acrobat user.

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF, Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Acrobat DC File Won't Open Properly Online

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created an interactive PDF order form in Acrobat that I want to make available online to customers to fill out and submit. I can upload the link, and it pulls up, but it's not interactive in Internet Edge or Explorer, and while Chrome makes it interactive, it doesn't populate correctly. The only way I can see that my customers can fill it out properly is by using Acrobat DC. Is there any other way? Note: I'm not an experienced Acrobat user.

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF, Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 26, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your customers need to use an Adobe viewer. Since browsers phased that out years ago, you need to educate them in how and why they need to download the form. Otherwise, I suggest using HTML forms.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 26, 2020 0