• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat DC Highlighter Shape

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I edit research documents daily and it often involves highlighting errors or unclear information.  I like using the highlighter in Acrobat DC because I can designate colors to mean different things.  The highlighter shape (with bubble-like endings) has become a problem when I need the highlighter to stop at a very specific point and go no further.  Is there a way to change to ends of the highlighter so it's not rounded (SEE JPG), but rectanular like in MSWord?  I've dabbled around, but I can't see a way to change the chisel, so to speak.  Thanks in advance for any practical advice you can offer.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it can't be changed. Use the Square tool if you want better control over how the highlighted area looks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is the "square tool" and how do you use it?  I don't see a way to choose the hlighlighter shape. 

My highlighter had always been "square" with straight precise edges, but suddenly it is now rounded at the ends.  It looks super ugly and impresise and is kind of driving me crazy. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines