• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat DC in CC Suite on Mac crashes when attaching to email

Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2019 Mar 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am with a small marketing firm, we all have a Teams license of the Adobe CC Suite for Teams. This has been an ongoing issue for more than a year, but I have never had time to write a post about it.

We are using Macs, updated OS 10.14.3, and the most up to date version of Acrobat Pro DC 2019.010.20098

When I have a PDF document open and then what to use the Share function to add it to an email as an attachment (setting are set to use the Default email application, Microsoft Outlook) and it will attached the document to the email, I am able to send the email out with the attachment but once that is closed and I come back to the opened PDF the application is not responsive and I have to force quit. It is not specific to one PDF document, this happens every time.

This is very frustrating and i have recently heard from some clients that the attachments that are sent in the email are blank. Any guidance would be helpful, we have uninstalled and reinstalled the program, we have event recently installed on a new Mac and right off the bat with the clean install this was an issue. Just wanted to see if this was a known bug and others were having this issue, or if there was some setting that needed to be changed to make this work better. This is really creating a productivity issue.

I paste the crash report code into a text file, here is a link to the report:

Dropbox - Adobe Pro DC Crash Report.txt

Thanks in advance for any help!

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I'm having the very same issue. I was using the PDF write/reader that cam with my Mac originally. It worked seamlessly. I was able to view all attachments on a filled out template along with attachments added to additional pages of the templates. A lot of the attachments are email, but some are other PDF documents or even photos sent in by clients or consumers that are attached to templates for documentation purposes. My boss was using a PC and using Adobe Acrobat. He would say he couldnt see parts of the documents. So I switched thinking it was a compatability issue. It was not. Now that i'm using Adobe, It is a pain. I can't see parts of the document either. So now both of us are unable to see parts of the document. There has to be a fix to this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines