• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat DC installed but won't launch on Windows 7

Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded a trial version of  Acrobat DC and wen through the installation procedure with no issues.  However, when I try to launch it nothing happens.  How do I fix this?

Some more information:

Acrobat DC version: 17.012.20098

Windows 7 Professional

Adobe Creative Cloud runs fine

Acrobat Distiller DC doesnt launch either. It shows a startup window for 5 seconds and then an error message "Acrobat Distiller is not Responding."

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some more information:

Acrobat DC works fine if I boot my PC in safe mode.  I've then subsequently rebooted in normal mode with my startup programs disabled.  I can then start Acrobat DC but immediately get a "Adobe Acrobat DC has stopped working."

I've also installed Acrobat Reader DC as a workaround for now and that runs fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2017 Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, this problem has mysteriously gone away without me changing anything.  Perhaps it was an issue at Adobe's end?  Anyways, I'm all set now...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines