Acrobat DC not installing

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm lost! I have a subscription to Creative Cloud that I pay monthly. The subscription includes Acrobat DC. However, everytime I try to install it, it doesn't install. Instead, Acrobat Pro 2017 opens. I thought I may have two versions installed so I checked my applications. There is only an Acrobat Pro 2017 folder but not an Acrobat DC folder. Do I need to uninstall the Acrobat Pro 2017? I'm lost. Thank you in advance.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, How to, Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

New Here , Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021
Problem solved! Even though Creative Cloud showed that Acrobat DC had been downloaded to my computer and was up to date, the program would not open. When I tried to open the program, Acrobat Pro 2017 opened. So I uninstalled Acrobat Pro 2017. Then, I tried to open Acrobat DC but it still would not open even though it showed as installed and active in Creative Cloud. So I uninstalled it through Creative Cloud and then reinstalled it. That fixed the problem!

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Problem solved! Even though Creative Cloud showed that Acrobat DC had been downloaded to my computer and was up to date, the program would not open. When I tried to open the program, Acrobat Pro 2017 opened. So I uninstalled Acrobat Pro 2017. Then, I tried to open Acrobat DC but it still would not open even though it showed as installed and active in Creative Cloud. So I uninstalled it through Creative Cloud and then reinstalled it. That fixed the problem!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines