• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat DC on Microsoft Surface Pro X

Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I own a Surface Pro X with AMD processor and 64-bit system. Acrobat Pro has not been able to be updated for some time. That's why I uninstalled and wanted to reinstall. Since the purchase (the Surface Pro X) in April, the Acrobat Pro ran without any problems on the Pro X. Now suddenly there is no "compatible desktop app" more. What's going on???

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat , Print and prepress , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here. I spent an hour with remote support and couldn't fix the problem. I have the new version of CC and under apps for desktop it says " No compatible desktop apps" I went ahead and installed the 32-bit version of Acrobat DC and it seems like CC and DC are not communicating to each other since they both crash when I try to open any of them. Hopefully we get some support on this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Meanwhile I have the Acrobat Pro back on my PRO X. It runs and works perfectly. All I had to do was install it through the new Adobe CC Cloud Suite, but through Acrobat Reader (which I signed in with my account). Then it suddenly worked, as before. So the Acrobat Pro runs on ARM 32-bit! 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And you need to uninstall all newer versions of the CC Suite, including Acrobat Reader. Otherwise, the Acrobat Pro will crash again and again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Afetr you unistalled all and installed Acrobat Reader, did you then re-install CC and the other apps?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines