Highlighted

Acrobat DC - Outlook plugin - convert to PDF - outcome font size small

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I converted an outlook e-mail with Acrobat DC plugin.

The outcome PDF showed the font was small as ant, I had to zoom in 600% to see it clear.

I know the plugin has auto-fit funtion, but can I manage the setting?

Or I have to edit the PDF by hand after converted the e-mail?

PS the email font size is 12pt as normal, but it was a very long mail, about 20 pages(normal print out).

Topics

Create PDFs, General troubleshooting, How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Acrobat DC - Outlook plugin - convert to PDF - outcome font size small

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I converted an outlook e-mail with Acrobat DC plugin.

The outcome PDF showed the font was small as ant, I had to zoom in 600% to see it clear.

I know the plugin has auto-fit funtion, but can I manage the setting?

Or I have to edit the PDF by hand after converted the e-mail?

PS the email font size is 12pt as normal, but it was a very long mail, about 20 pages(normal print out).

Topics

Create PDFs, General troubleshooting, How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Akki_24 LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

Sorry for the delay in response to your question.

This is correct, by default plugin has auto-fit function and there is no such preferences setting that allows the plugin to change the font size.

Ideally it should be exactly same as its in original content. Are you experiencing this issue with any email that you convert to PDF? Haven't tried yet, then please check with other mail too.

If it gives the same result, then you may try disabling-enabling the Acrobat plugin from Outlooks Add-ins.

You may make sure that,

1- You have got the latest update for Acrobat installed. Open Acrobat>Help>check for update

2- Should have all the MS Office update installed. If not, then please check once.

3- Make sure that email has real text, not an image or some short of screen capture.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
One Stop Solution for Acrobat
Edit a PDF