• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat DC Portfolio customization

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, we all know how to make basic portfolios. Very simple. However, making bookmarks and "walking" a recepient through the portfolio contents is very cumbersome.  The default view is always Layout, which is not desirable, and the cover sheet does NOT come up automatically, which is also a huge problem.

Is there a method to creating a coversheet, and bookmarks therein, so when you send the file out - the recipient sees the coversheet first, *and* the portfolio in Details view?

I need a portfolio to always start on a cover sheet, and in Details view - and optimally, the Cover Sheet *stays* on the lower pane, to have the bookmarks visible. How do I go about this?  The cover sheet is great, but then you click any content from the list above, or a bookmark on the side... and it's GONE. How to make the cover sheet persistent? 

To see what I mean, make a portfolio with 4 sample items. Doesn't matter what they are. Now go to View, go to Portfolio - change from Layout to Details.  It is checked. Now go back to View, Portfolio, and click Cover Sheet. It's now checked and enabled.  Now you can click on bookmarks. Look at the workspace you have created - the list of documents is easily navigated up top, and the cover sheet with bookmarks to specific content is right there! However, if you save the portfolio like this, the View choices obviously don't follow the document itself and is governed by the recipient.  So, the cover sheet might not be seen...ever.  Why is that?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?