• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Dc PRO IMPOSSIBLE TO INSTALL

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone i hope i will find a solution over here.

I have user in CC and everything works just fine except the pro version of Acrobat, when im trying to install it thru CCM its just go full to 100% installation and then suddenly it goes backward to 0 and the button "install" is just pop-in up again - no matter what im doing it doesn't help just looping/

So im using Windows without any Internet Explorer, and when i try to install manually Acrobat pro its just crashes and saying that i must have IE 7 to make it happen, the problem is that i cannot install IE 7 on windows 10 lol.

I even tried to change the Setup.ini file and it worked to some point (seems like the registry even installed) until i received a "spool printer" error or something/

THANK YOU

Moderator: Moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Installing, Updating, & Subscribing to Acrobat​

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So you have a modified version of Windows without some system components? I can see why that wouldn't work, Acrobat expects all Windows system components to be present. And it installs information to Internet Explorer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines