Highlighted

Acrobat DC Pro is cutting off bottom of letters when converting from a word document

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi: I have instances where a word 365 doc is rendered to PDF using Acrobat DC Pro. In some instances the bottom of letters are cut off and in other cases they are not. The bottom portion of the letter p is cut off in the example below, but when looking at the same text on the next line it is not. How do I keep this from happening in the PDF?  Thanks very much.

Carol5E87_0-1601479071183.png

Carol5E87_1-1601479151662.png

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Acrobat DC Pro is cutting off bottom of letters when converting from a word document

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi: I have instances where a word 365 doc is rendered to PDF using Acrobat DC Pro. In some instances the bottom of letters are cut off and in other cases they are not. The bottom portion of the letter p is cut off in the example below, but when looking at the same text on the next line it is not. How do I keep this from happening in the PDF?  Thanks very much.

Carol5E87_0-1601479071183.png

Carol5E87_1-1601479151662.png

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 30, 2020 0

Have something to add?