Highlighted

Acrobat DC Pro - want added fields to be *required as a default

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I create a document via Adobe Sign, for people to complete & sign, I can add the fields required, but then I have to go into every single one and change it to "Required". Only the signature field seems to default to required.

Can I have all inserted fields default to being Required?

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Acrobat DC Pro - want added fields to be *required as a default

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I create a document via Adobe Sign, for people to complete & sign, I can add the fields required, but then I have to go into every single one and change it to "Required". Only the signature field seems to default to required.

Can I have all inserted fields default to being Required?

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 02, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

- You can select all fields, going to Properties and make all required in one click.

- You can duplicate or copy-paste an already required field.

- You can select an already required field, right-click on it : Use current properties as new defaults

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, much appreciated!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 11, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to do these options, I like the first one you have provided but can't see where this Properties is found.

I have highlighted three text fields, when I right click, the only option provided is to Delete. Can you please point me in the right direction here?

select all three.JPG

Then with the 3rd option I don't see any option for Use Current properties as new defaults - where do I find this?

copy as default.JPG

Would appreciate your update on these.

Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 11, 2020 0