After a recent Microsoft Update (approx 17 Mar 2021), Acrobat has been "disconnected" and cannot be reinstalled on my computer. I deleted existing Acrobat files, downloaded and tried reinstalling. Reinstallation is very slow, and when it attempts to launch, nothing happens.
Also, I cannot connect to chat for technical assistance.
I'm not a technical person and appreciate any help. Thank!
which acrobat dc? subscription or perpetual license?
uninstall every cc app including preferences, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html
then uninstall the cc desktop app, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html
clean your computer of cc files per http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html
check for, and if available, update your os
restart your computer (don't skip this)
reinstall the cc desktop app, https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html
if you're unable to install the cc desktop app at this stage, use the link at the bottom of the page at https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html
use the desktop app to install your cc programs/trials
1. With a browser that accepts cookies and does not have script blockers, please log-in to your account portal below.
2. Scroll down to Contact Adobe on the same page.
3. Online chat is available in English 24/7.
4. In the chat box, type AGENT followed by enter key and wait for a human.
5. Alternately, phone customer service M-F during normal business hours.
try a different browser.
good to hear.