• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat DC - Settings for converting Outlook email to PDF?

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2018 Aug 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat converts Outlook emails to Portfolio format, apparently by default.  In Acrobat DC's Edit | Preferences | Convert to PDF dialog, there's no choice for Microsoft Outlook conversion preferences.  How can I tell Acrobat to convert to PDF rather than to Portfolio (except when there are attachments)?

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 06, 2018 Aug 06, 2018

Hello LMNC,

We're sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. In outlook, go to PDFMaker plugin then click on 'Change Conversion Settings'. Uncheck the option 'Output Adobe PDF Portfolio when creating a new PDF file' and see if this helps.

PDFMaker.PNG

You can also refer to Create PDFs with PDFMaker in Adobe Acrobat (Windows)

Feel free to update this discussion for any further assistance.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2018 Aug 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello LMNC,

We're sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. In outlook, go to PDFMaker plugin then click on 'Change Conversion Settings'. Uncheck the option 'Output Adobe PDF Portfolio when creating a new PDF file' and see if this helps.

PDFMaker.PNG

You can also refer to Create PDFs with PDFMaker in Adobe Acrobat (Windows)

Feel free to update this discussion for any further assistance.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this same problem where Outlook saves my pdf as a portfolio. I am using Outlook 365. I go to options, then Add-Ins. I can see PDFMaker on the list but cannot figure out how to get to the properties. If I click on Add-In properties I get a message that says "There are no add-in property pages to display". How do I changed the settings for PDFMaker in Outlook 365?

Thank you,

Joanne

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2020 Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just found the answer to my own question.. There is an Adobe PDF Toolbar that has the PDF conversion settings. Then uncheck "Output to Adobe PDF Portfolio" as suggested by AnandSri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines