Highlighted

Acrobat DC top menus

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a question about the menu bar at the top of Acrobat DC. Is there a way to get rid of the items I've highlighted here in yellow?

menus.png

I don't use them and they're taking up a lot of real estate for the items I use all day for marking up PDFs. I used to be able to see all the ones I needed right where I could click them, and now I have to use a pull-down and play the "try to click on the right item" game.

Thanks

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Document_Geek | Adobe Community Professional

Sadly, most of those items cannot be removed, but you should be able to get rid of the envelope icon. Here is a video about customizing toolbars: http://documentgeek.blogspot.com/2018/02/how-to-customize-toolbars-in-acrobat-dc.html

Screen Shot 2020-08-24 at 5.20.10 PM.png

Topics

Comment review and collaborate PDF, General troubleshooting, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Acrobat DC top menus

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a question about the menu bar at the top of Acrobat DC. Is there a way to get rid of the items I've highlighted here in yellow?

menus.png

I don't use them and they're taking up a lot of real estate for the items I use all day for marking up PDFs. I used to be able to see all the ones I needed right where I could click them, and now I have to use a pull-down and play the "try to click on the right item" game.

Thanks

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Document_Geek | Adobe Community Professional

Sadly, most of those items cannot be removed, but you should be able to get rid of the envelope icon. Here is a video about customizing toolbars: http://documentgeek.blogspot.com/2018/02/how-to-customize-toolbars-in-acrobat-dc.html

Topics

Comment review and collaborate PDF, General troubleshooting, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for writing. This is disheartening, it's so wasteful. I had to content myself with remaking all my proofreading/copyediting markup stamps to have them in perfect order, separated into two sets. At least I gain some time back thaat way.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
One Stop Solution for Acrobat
Edit a PDF