Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat DC V12 2015

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have changed laptop but dont seem to be able to install my old Acrobat DC. I had a link from an Adobe chat last year to install on my previous laptop but now it says that support has stopped when I click on the link. As I still own the licence can I request the installer from Adobe?

Thanks

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alison,

Checkout this release note that might help https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/ReleaseNotesDC/index.html#id7 

Under 2015 classic tracks, go down to the page where you see the DC Classic track 2015 base release. 

Once done with the base version, you can later update it to the next available update, depending on your OS compatibility. 

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Akanchha  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Quick call to Adobe and all sorted, thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines