Highlighted

Acrobat DC wil not download

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat crashed several days ago. I have been trying to download a new version but won't download. I tried the uninstaller but seems it didn't work entirely. When I try to download new version, it thinks I have it and says to "Open" but nothing is there. Running MacOS 10.14.6 on Late 2013 Mac Pro. Thank heavens I didn't remove Acrobat XI Pro so that I can still do some of my work. 

Topics

Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Acrobat DC wil not download

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat crashed several days ago. I have been trying to download a new version but won't download. I tried the uninstaller but seems it didn't work entirely. When I try to download new version, it thinks I have it and says to "Open" but nothing is there. Running MacOS 10.14.6 on Late 2013 Mac Pro. Thank heavens I didn't remove Acrobat XI Pro so that I can still do some of my work. 

Topics

Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you run the Adobe Cleaner Tools?

Restart computer.

1. Open CC Desktop App.
2. Click the gear icon > General tab > Settings. Select "Always keep Creative Cloud up to date."
3. Click on your Avatar (top right image).
4. Sign-out of Creative Cloud.
5. Close all apps.
6. Restart your computer.
7. Open CC Desktop app.
8. Click your Avatar.
9. Sign-in with your paid ID and password.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same thing happened with me last time and I already tried cleaner tool but still same issue. Now I will try after upgrading the Mac OS.

unlockerplus.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
One Stop Solution for Acrobat
Edit a PDF