• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat DC won't launch

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iMac updated to Big Sur 11.2.2 a few days ago. I also downloaded Acrobat Reader around the same time. Now I am unable to open Acrobat DC. I get a message that says unable to verify subscription? This is hugely frustrating and impacting my workload.

Can anyone assist?

Screen Shot 2021-03-01 at 11.49.31 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described, you are unable to open the Acrobat DC application and getting the above error message.

Please test your connection to Adobe servers as described in the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html

Also, please try to reset your host file, operating system hosts files map host names to IP addresses. An incorrectly configured hosts file can affect your computer's ability to connect to Adobe's activation servers. For more information please check the step 2 in the above shared help page. 

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines