• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ACROBAT. embedding MP3 AUDIO FILES IN PDF not working

Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried in every way embedding audio files into a pdf using acrobat Rich Media function. While I can play it after I set it up, others can not. The people I'm sending the file to for testing can not make it work. And some are asked to install Flash. Some of them have the latest versions of Flash installed. Updating did not work anyway, however. What might be the problem?  I am of course using Adobe Acrobate DC and Media Encoder.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post the exact name of the Adobe program you use so a Moderator may move this message to that forum

Also, read this

https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/h-264-mov-files-into-pdf-why-receiver-can-t-watch/td-p/11...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thnak you. it's acrobat and medi encoder. the pdf saved from a keynote.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have the same Problem. I'm working with Acrobat XI Pro Version 11.0.23. Can't play my embedded mp3-files neither in Acrobat nor in Reader DC. My mp3-Files are:

128 kb/s

44100 Hz

Stereo

What's wrong?

Also, I can't make the frame around the audio elements invisible, although No Frame is set.

Thanks for any help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi tabea,

Have you embedded mp3 files via RichMedia tool in Acrobat? If yes, you'll have to install Flash Player NPAPI to make them work. I am pretty sure there's a border width option in RichMedia Annot's properties which can be used to make border go away while playing. Please let me know if this helps.

Regards,

Himanshu Sagar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Toreclae

We are sorry for the trouble and the experience. As described, MP3 files in Acrobat are not working.

Is this a behavior with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs with audio files? Please try with a different PDF file and check. If its a file specific issue please share the file with us for testing.

Do you get any error message/code when you try to play the audio files in the PDF? If yes please share the screenshot of the same.

What is the version of the Adobe Acrobat/Reader DC you are using? To check the version go to Help  > About Adobe Acrobat DC

make sure you have the latest version 20.009.20063 installed. Go to Help > Check for updates

Let us know how it goes

Regard

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi toreclae.

Please attach PDF file in original post. Flash Player NPAPI is required to play mp3 files in Acrobat DC. It is possible that people you're sending this file to, have installed Flash Player PPAPI, thereby causing playback issues.

Regards,

Himanshu Sagar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Thanks for your time and patience and for your cooperation.

Please install the latest patch available for Acrobat 20.009.20065 Optional update, May 21, 2020 from the help menu > select check for updates, reboot the application and check.

Please do let us know if you experience any issues.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi toreclae,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Can you  please try Help >> Check for Updates. We have release a new Patch after may release. Please Upgrade to that and then can you try the above workflow and let us know if you are facing the issue again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ishita - Is all audio hooked into an Adobe PDF via flash? Just windering how and if I have to convert my media into another form. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines