Highlighted

Acrobat form: limiting options by preceeding seelction

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is probably either attempted abuse of Acrobat forms or out of it's capability, but here goes!
My company uses Acrobat forms for work orders, there are both drop down menus and text edibable fields. I'm hoping that there's a way to limit material options (one of the drop down menus) based on the selection in another drop down menu.

For example:

We have the option to embellish digitally printed items, which would be the primary dropdown. The secondary/dependent drop down I would like limited to only coated stock options, instead of all stocks, if embellishing is selected.

Is this something Acrobat forms can handle?

TOPICS
PDF forms, Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Acrobat form: limiting options by preceeding seelction

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is probably either attempted abuse of Acrobat forms or out of it's capability, but here goes!
My company uses Acrobat forms for work orders, there are both drop down menus and text edibable fields. I'm hoping that there's a way to limit material options (one of the drop down menus) based on the selection in another drop down menu.

For example:

We have the option to embellish digitally printed items, which would be the primary dropdown. The secondary/dependent drop down I would like limited to only coated stock options, instead of all stocks, if embellishing is selected.

Is this something Acrobat forms can handle?

TOPICS
PDF forms, Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 15, 2020 0

Have something to add?