• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat is cutting off PDF when I download it?

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I could use some real help here because I'm pulling my hair out trying to fix this issue. I'm a notary signing agent & this means I need to be able to print both legal and letter sized documents at the same time in the same file. However, when I download the file (which looks perfect in the previews before downloading) and open it up in Acrobat, the file cuts off the bottom of all of the legal sized documents. I can change the paper size to legal, but then that makes it so that the letter sized documents are legal, which is not okay for notary purposes. How do I go about fixing this? I've tried the whole letting the PDF size dictate the print size, but the entire issue is that the document becomes homogenousely letter within the Acrobat program the moment I open it.

Just in case this helps, I have an older printer that prints both legal and letter, and it's definitely not the printer's issue. But it's a HP Laserjet 4100, and my laptop runs Windows 10. 

Again, if you could help me I would be so so stoked! I feel like I'm losing my last two braincells trying to get this to work & it's wasting my time and money by interfering with my job. Thank you!!

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to , PDF forms , Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How have you checked the page size in Adobe Acrobat?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines