• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat isn't closing without an account sign in. Basic signatures require account sign-ins.

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat is not what it used to be. You need to fix your product. Two seriously obnoxious issues: 1) I can't close Acrobat once it starts asking me to sign in and verify. I opened a document from my email, got what I needed but now I want to close it. But NO, can't do that. The sign in page opened up and there's no way to close it (Mac). Acrobat needs me to stop everything that I'm doing, go to my email, get a code, enter it, then enter my password, now I can close it. FIX IT! Acrobat shouldn't be able to hijack my computer or stick its face in front of all the other work I'm trying to do. 2) Second thing: I can't sign some documents with my scribble signature. It used to be easy. But now there are so many damn checks and security buffers, and sometimes it just doesn't want to sign. The whole thing is such a runaround. I don't WANT an account. I don't NEED an account for Microsoft Word, I don't NEED an account for Google Chrome. Get back in your lane. Acrobat is an application, not a way of life. SO OBNOXIOUS. I can't stand how obnoxious a simple application has become. If there's an alternative PDF viewing app out there that allows me to throw a non-digital signature onto it and attach it to an email, I'm going to use it.

TOPICS
Create PDFs , General troubleshooting , PDF forms , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?