Highlighted

Acrobat JavaScript Date picker for custom dialogue

New Here ,
May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a JavaScript for a date picker for a custom dialogue which is used to create an acrobat dynamic stamp? The custom dialogue has several text fields and radio buttons on it, and the user has to type in a date (not the current date). If it is possible, I would like the user to select a date from a date picker, but I don't know if this can be done.

Topics

Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Acrobat JavaScript Date picker for custom dialogue

New Here ,
May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a JavaScript for a date picker for a custom dialogue which is used to create an acrobat dynamic stamp? The custom dialogue has several text fields and radio buttons on it, and the user has to type in a date (not the current date). If it is possible, I would like the user to select a date from a date picker, but I don't know if this can be done.

Topics

Acrobat SDK and JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, nothing like this already exists.

You can always validate the date and force the user to enter a valid one before leaving the dialog. 

Or use dropdowns for setting the day/month/year. 

Or create a custom date picking popup dilaog. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Thom. I suspected this was the case. I couldn't find anything in my searches.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
One Stop Solution for Acrobat
Edit a PDF