Acrobat like review tool for web?

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there. I'm a writer/content editor and use Adobe Acrobate Pro all the time to edit and review marketing collateral in design. I love being able to strikethrough text and add punctuation or new copy in precise locations in a paragraph.

I'm wondering if there is a similar tool (Adobe or otherwise) for marking up web pages that are already published. I need to mark up the pages with suggested changes NOT actually make the changes. I also don't have access to a staging site because I'm a freelancer.

I looked at MarkUp IO and it is very simple, but is really just a commenting tool -- no functionality for more precise edits.

Any ideas?

Michelle

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Michelle

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described, you want a similar tool (Adobe or otherwise) for marking up web pages that are already published.

The option to markup web pages is not yet available. However, you may create the PDF out of the web pages using Adobe Acrobat pro DC > File menu > Create > PDF from Web and then open them with Adobe Acrobat/Reader DC application to add comments and markup and see if that helps.

Hope this information will help

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines