Highlighted

Acrobat not printing all document pages

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm desperate for some advice! We print 1000 booklet magazines each month and time is now running out this month... I need to print the magazines but Acrobat will only print up to page 9 our of 52. I need to use adobe becuase it prints in black and white rather than using the coloured toners. This is to save money. I've printed the whole document through other programmes like Preview, and it comes out fine but in colour. 

Any ideas?? I've tried printing 'as image' which prints the whole document but still in colour.

I need black and white, and all the pages!

Thanks.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Acrobat not printing all document pages

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm desperate for some advice! We print 1000 booklet magazines each month and time is now running out this month... I need to print the magazines but Acrobat will only print up to page 9 our of 52. I need to use adobe becuase it prints in black and white rather than using the coloured toners. This is to save money. I've printed the whole document through other programmes like Preview, and it comes out fine but in colour. 

Any ideas?? I've tried printing 'as image' which prints the whole document but still in colour.

I need black and white, and all the pages!

Thanks.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 22, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do the pages have labels? There was recently an (annoying) change in Acrobat where it uses page labels instead of numbers in various dialogs.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I cant see anything to do with labels...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 0