Highlighted

Acrobat PDF Open Dropdown Automatically

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Thank everyone in advance, I would like to inquire as to whether this is possible.   I have a dropdown/combo box on a PDF form.bitnisna hybrid in that it allows free text entry in addition to preset dropdown selections. I was wondering if it's possible to open the dropdown portion of the control automatically when the user enters the field.  Effectively, stimulating anoress of the little "arrow" button.

Thank you very much for looking.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Acrobat PDF Open Dropdown Automatically

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Thank everyone in advance, I would like to inquire as to whether this is possible.   I have a dropdown/combo box on a PDF form.bitnisna hybrid in that it allows free text entry in addition to preset dropdown selections. I was wondering if it's possible to open the dropdown portion of the control automatically when the user enters the field.  Effectively, stimulating anoress of the little "arrow" button.

Thank you very much for looking.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 07, 2020 0

Have something to add?