Acrobat preflight tool not working

New Here ,
May 04, 2018 May 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Acrobat Pro DC (2015 release) with the Print Production tools loaded, the Preflight tool has stopped working.

Output Preview works, but when selecting the Preflight icon, nothing happens, no dialog box.

Did the usual checks, update CC, restart MacOS Sierra 10.12.

I have Acrobat XI and that still works.

What is wrong with Acrobat Pro DC?

TOPICS
Macintosh, Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , May 09, 2018 May 09, 2018
Hi CDSmukler,Generally repairing the app should solve the issue but since you are using a Mac computer, please try re-installing your Acrobat Pro DC once.-Harsha

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 09, 2018 May 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi CDSmukler,

Generally repairing the app should solve the issue but since you are using a Mac computer, please try re-installing your Acrobat Pro DC once.

-Harsha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2018 May 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep. uninstalling and reinstalling worked. Thanks, Harsha.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also have the same issue.  I re-installed my Adobe Acrobat DC and still the Preflight tool is not working.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines