• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Print Issues and Quickbooks dll errors

Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on a PC. Acrobat is up-to-date. I am having horrible delays in printing. I received a form from a reliable source. I am trying to sign a simple 1-page agreement. I am opening the form from Outlook email and I tried to save to my computer and open directly. I can open but can't type in the form. and keep getting the error below. Please help. This is killing my productivity. The opposite of what I pay for with Adobe programs. Is the error in Windows, Adobe, or in the form. I have seen this error several other times on other documents.

slpProjects_1-1612887552445.png

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It may be a problem with the form. It appears that the form is trying to link values in a form field back to something in Quickbooks. Do you have Quickbooks on your machine?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. I just closed Quickbooks and opened the PDF again. It seemed to work properly this time. I will try that the next time this happens. Adobe definitely has an issue with the QB printer connection. Thanks for the reply!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Do you have Inuit Quickbooks installed, could you uninstall it and see if it still has the issue?

Malcolm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi. Yes but not really. I get the QB program from the office. That is not such a simple request and I am not prepared to upgrade the program at this time. I just closed Quickbooks and opened the PDF again. It seemed to work properly this time. I will try that the next time this happens. Adobe definitely has an issue with the QB printer connection. Thanks for the reply!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines