Highlighted

Acrobat prints pages as if 4-up.

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I print a page from Acrobat Reader DC, it prints small as if 4-up. Other applications print actual size. How can I get Acrobat to print actual size?

TOPICS
How to, Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Acrobat prints pages as if 4-up.

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I print a page from Acrobat Reader DC, it prints small as if 4-up. Other applications print actual size. How can I get Acrobat to print actual size?

TOPICS
How to, Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 10, 2020 0
Amal. LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

We are sorry for the trouble. As described, Acrobat Reader DC prints small as if 4-up.

Is this a behavior with a particukar PDF file or with all the PDFs? Please try with a different PDF file and check.

What is the version of the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC you are using? To check the version got to Help > About Adobe Acrobat Reader and make sure that you have the latest version 20.12.20041 installed. Go to Help > Check for Updates.

Also, please check for any missing/pending update for prnter driver and firmware and try updating them and see if that makes any difference.

You may also try to print the PDF as image. Go to Print > Advanced > Print as Image and see if that helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 11, 2020 0