Highlighted

Acrobat Pro 2017 installation in Spanish

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm installing this on a second PC and want it in Spanish. Even though I downloaded the multilingual installer from https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/acrobat-2017-downloads.html it only installs the English version. Any ideas please?

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Acrobat Pro 2017 installation in Spanish

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm installing this on a second PC and want it in Spanish. Even though I downloaded the multilingual installer from https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/acrobat-2017-downloads.html it only installs the English version. Any ideas please?

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 23, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After the installation, open the application and go to Edit - Preferences - Language and change the Application Language to Spanish.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 23, 2019 0
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I've tried this - it gives me the choice of English, system language or choose at startup. I've tried the latter two to no effect. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 23, 2019 0
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thats funny, I am having the exact opposite issue. I want English, but it install and defaults to Spanish.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 14, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The solution is the same... See my reply above.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 14, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, this solution does not work. Acrobat customer support explained to me that most versions of Acrobat Pro 2017 were sold as single language versions and could not be installed in another language even if it looks as if they can. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 14, 2020 0