Acrobat Pro 2020 multilingual ZIP file installer only installs English language

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

I downloaded Acrobat Pro 2020 for Windows on the download page

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/acrobat-2020-downloads.html

However after extracting the ZIP package, and running the setup.exe there is no trace of any other language.

The only language installed is English.

I'm considering to try out the MSP using a software deployment program over my netwerk 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Acrobat Pro 2020 multilingual ZIP file installer only installs English language

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

I downloaded Acrobat Pro 2020 for Windows on the download page

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/acrobat-2020-downloads.html

However after extracting the ZIP package, and running the setup.exe there is no trace of any other language.

The only language installed is English.

I'm considering to try out the MSP using a software deployment program over my netwerk 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 08, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Classic (2020) installer is supposed to include all languages. Where are you looking for the languages? Also, have you compared with installing from the EXE without extracting, to see if that does anything different?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 08, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

first and foremost ... executing the SETUP.EXE in the ZIP file results in a question to extract all or to execute only

logic ... since it's a ZIP file

I used the extracted content to modify the setup.ini so it would ONLY install language 1043 (dutch) but this still doesn't do the trick.

using my deployment software actually installs dutch, but the program gets stuck in a loop after registering my license and afterwards signing in ... it never ends the loop of asking license and asking to sign in

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 11, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm looking for the language amongst the preferences > languages

also I'm looking for the language when I modify the installation .. but the only language there is English

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 11, 2020 0