• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro 2020 says Trial Expiring but it was purchased

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Acrobat Pro 2020 on October 18, 2020 fo $449.00.  After deactiving it on my old pc and activating the install on my new pc I now have this message to either purchase a copy or continure trial.  Please help!acrobatPurch.jpg

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jonathanb

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you are getting the trial expired error

Please try to logout of the application and reboot the computer once and re-login to the application and see if that helps.

Also, try to update the application to the latest version go to help > check for updates.

If the previous solutions do not work, your computer could have trouble connecting to Adobe's activation servers. This could be because of an incorrectly configured Operating System hosts file (Operating system hosts files map host names to IP addresses). 

To solve this issue, try removing Adobe-related entries from the hosts file. You can remove the Adobe-related entries from the hosts file in two ways:

Automatically repair the hosts file using the Limited Access Repair tool: Repair the hosts file using the Limited Access Repair tool. With this method, you do not have to manually edit the hosts file -- the tool automatically repairs the file. 

Reset the hosts file manually: If the issue is not fixed even after you run the Limited Access Repair tool, reset the hosts file manually.

Hope this information will help

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I discovered that when I installed it on this PC I failed to enter my serial number.  I uninstalled and reinstalled using the serial # from my purchase last year and it seems to have eliminated the issue.  Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines