Highlighted

Acrobat Pro Automatic Sign-out

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - For whatever reason, starting last week, Acrobat Pro is automatically signing me out at seemingly random (and at the most inconvenient) times. It has happened a couple of times while I'm screensharing with clients in the middle of the day - multiple times, even within the span of 10 minutes. 

This only started happening last week. Is there a configuration setting I need to look at? Or a patch to fix this??  TIA - Steph! 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Acrobat Pro Automatic Sign-out

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - For whatever reason, starting last week, Acrobat Pro is automatically signing me out at seemingly random (and at the most inconvenient) times. It has happened a couple of times while I'm screensharing with clients in the middle of the day - multiple times, even within the span of 10 minutes. 

This only started happening last week. Is there a configuration setting I need to look at? Or a patch to fix this??  TIA - Steph! 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 02, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the exact version number of the application? What's your OS version?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2020 0
Amal. LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stephanie

We are sorry for the trouble. As described the application is logging you out randomly.

++ Adding to the discussion

Please try to logout of the application (If logged in), reboot the computer and relogin to the application with the Adobe ID and check .

If it still doesn't work, please try to reset the preferences to default as described in the help page https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-default/td-p/4792... and see if that works for you.

Have you installed a new update for Adobe Acrobat DC or Computer OS? If yes, please share the OS details.

If you have updated the Adobe Acrobat DC, please try to repair the installation (For Windows only) and see if that makes any difference. Go to Help > Repair Installation.

Also, please try to create a new test user profile with full admin rights on Windows or enable the root account in Mac and try using the application there and check.

Also, if you are on a company network, please try to switch to a different networks (Mobile, wifi, hotspot) and check if the issue still exists.

You may also look at the similar discussion https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install/adobe-keeps-on-logging-me-out/td-p/9170057?page=1 and see if that helps.

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2020 0