Highlighted

Acrobat Pro DC crashes in MacOS 10.15.7 Catalina

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After upgrading to Catalina 10.15.7, Acrobat Pro DC 20.012.20048 will not function. It freezes and can't recover.

I am using Adobe CC. Tried replacing preferences as per this link: https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-default/td-p/4792... which seems out of date (2017) as the file names do not match what is in my Preferences folder. Tried Uninstall and reinstall through the CC module.

Acrobat Pro DC does function properly when used on the same iMac with a different user. Do better, more recent instructions exist for removing Preferences related to Acrobat DC CC?

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Acrobat Pro DC crashes in MacOS 10.15.7 Catalina

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After upgrading to Catalina 10.15.7, Acrobat Pro DC 20.012.20048 will not function. It freezes and can't recover.

I am using Adobe CC. Tried replacing preferences as per this link: https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-default/td-p/4792... which seems out of date (2017) as the file names do not match what is in my Preferences folder. Tried Uninstall and reinstall through the CC module.

Acrobat Pro DC does function properly when used on the same iMac with a different user. Do better, more recent instructions exist for removing Preferences related to Acrobat DC CC?

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 29, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe Support, After posting the request for help I received a private message from a user trying to sell outdated software. Beware of pfishing on this community.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 29, 2020 0