Highlighted

Acrobat Pro DC distorts objects when I try to edit

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to edit a PDF objects on the page seem to distort after I select one of them, this affects a number of what appear to be random objects on the page I'm working on. I click undo (Clearscan OCR) page returns to how it was prior to the attempt, I can't edit without leaving random distorted obejcts all over the page. Document is a PDF rendering of a Microstation CAD drawing, is there a way?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Acrobat Pro DC distorts objects when I try to edit

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to edit a PDF objects on the page seem to distort after I select one of them, this affects a number of what appear to be random objects on the page I'm working on. I click undo (Clearscan OCR) page returns to how it was prior to the attempt, I can't edit without leaving random distorted obejcts all over the page. Document is a PDF rendering of a Microstation CAD drawing, is there a way?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 05, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the poorly named Community Help forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum, Acrobat.

Please Edit your post to remove the Attached screen shot and Include it in the body of the text of your post.

You do that by Clicking the "More..." link at the bottom of your post, Selecting "Edit Message" and then use the "Insert Photos" icon in the tool bar at the top of the Post/Reply/Edit dialog box like this.

2020-06-07 19_13_42-Camera Raw Brush tool problem - Adobe Support Community - 11189555.png

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 05, 2020 0
AK496 LATEST
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is also happening to my drawings.  Specifically, when I load an image drawing into DC Pro, and open Edit, portions of the drawing become distored. Straight lines on the image are now offset, into blocks.  Some of these blocks are right of the original straight line, some are left of the original straight line and some have not shifted at all.  In addition, test letters are now present in random locations on the drawing.  It has only recently started in the last 45 days or so.  Was there an Adobe update that changed default settings? Can someone help me with this? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 14, 2020 0