• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro DC error messages

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Big question first. Is there not any tech support available by phone or chat? I have searched everywhere and cannot find anywhere to get help besides here. I am not happy and won't keep paying for products that are not supported when the customer needs help. 

Ok, now that I have vented we can move on. 🙂

I am attaching some error messages that pop up on a regular basis when I am using the software. I have already repaired the installation from the Help menu and that did not fix the problem.

Thanks in advance!

Kyle

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure about that error but it is referring to deskewing the PDF and it couldn't be found.

I've been getting similar errors recently with the Paper Capture Plug-in since the most recent update of Acrobat.

Were you trying to make a scanned document editable or using the PDF Optimizer by any chance?

See if these old threads are relevant to your issue:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well.

++ Adding to the discussion

Please look at the steps suggested in the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/acrobat-could-access-recognition-service.html

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines