• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro DC extremely slow after recent update

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, my Acrobat Pro DC is extremely slow when opening a pdf file after the recent update (20.012.20041). And it is not responding when I tried to close a file. How can I fix this?

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jessica,

We are sorry for the trouble. As described the application is slow after the updating to the new version.

Are you on a Mac or Windows machine and what is the version of the OS you are using?

Please try to reboot the computer once and check.

You may also try to repair the installation (For Windows Only) and see if that works for you. Go to Help > Repair installation.

If it still doesn't work, please try to reset the preferences to default as described here https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-default/td-p/4792...

Also, please check for any missing/pending update for your comouter system and try updating it.

If it still doesn't work, please try to turn off the protected mode for testing. Go to Edit (Windows), Adobe Acrobat DC (Mac) > Preferences > Enhanced Security > Turn off the protected mode and uncheck the enhanced security > Click OK and reboot the application and check.

If it still doesn't work, please create a new test user profile with full admin rights or enable the root account in Mac and try ising the application there and check

Let us know How it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines