• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro DC - Folders within portfolio

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2018 Feb 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a portfolio with a number of pdf files.  I create a folder within the portfolio. I then want to drag some of the files in the portfolio into the folder. But when I try, a crossed-out circle appears in place of my cursor and I'm unable to drop them in.  Is there any way around this?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2018 Feb 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow - I was surprised to see this behavior!  But what you described is what I'm finding as well.  So far, the work-around I found:

You can't drag files from the portfolio into your folder, but you still can drag files from outside of the portfolio into the folders.  You could extract the documents you want in the folder, and then drag them back into the portfolio... right into the desired folder.  Incredibly inefficient, but it seems to works.  If I discover a better work-around, I'll post it.

I hope this is helpful,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2018 Feb 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Dave, thanks for taking the time to look into that. It's awfully bizarre that the software doesn't allow it to be done directly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines