Highlighted

Acrobat Pro DC for Mac Consistently Crashes

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is more of a notice to Adobe...

I just got the pro subscription. Acrobat crashes every time when either closing a tab or closing or quiting the application after combining documents.

I am running the latest version of macOS. I am using the latest model iMac. I am running the latest version of Acrobat Pro DC. I am not running any virus protection or anything in the backround that might interfere with it.

It is irritating, because I cannot use Acrobat to its fullest. In addition, I have not had any issues with Microsoft 365 Business, which costs lest and has far more features than this Acrobat subscription.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Acrobat Pro DC for Mac Consistently Crashes

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is more of a notice to Adobe...

I just got the pro subscription. Acrobat crashes every time when either closing a tab or closing or quiting the application after combining documents.

I am running the latest version of macOS. I am using the latest model iMac. I am running the latest version of Acrobat Pro DC. I am not running any virus protection or anything in the backround that might interfere with it.

It is irritating, because I cannot use Acrobat to its fullest. In addition, I have not had any issues with Microsoft 365 Business, which costs lest and has far more features than this Acrobat subscription.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 17, 2020 0
Amal. LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Edited]

Hi there

We are sorry for the trouble. As described the Adobe Acrobat DC is crashing every time when either closing a tab or closing or quiting the application after combining documents.

Is this a behavior with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs? Please try with a different PDF file and check.

Do you have the latest version 20.12.20041 of Adobe Acrobat DC? If not, please try to update the applicationto the new version, go to Help > Check for updates.

You may also take a look at the steps provided in the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/in/x-productkb/global/troubleshoot-system-errors-freezes-mac.html and see if that works for you.

Keep us posted with the results

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 17, 2020 0