Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro DC forms: Duplicate signature to all pages automatically

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2019 Jun 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Acrobat PRO DC.

How can I create a PDF form --> signature that is only signed one time and appears on all following pages.

My customer wants to have a signature on all pages, but it is impossible to sign and save the document on/for all the pages.

The function "Duplicate field on all pages" does not work for signature fields.

Thank you in advance.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not possible, nor needed, nor desired. A digital signature applies to the file as a whole, not just to the page on which it is located.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@MVP: It would be nice if you wouldn't judge what is needed for me, thx.

I understand what you want so say and how a digital signature works principially.

Unfortunately in industry signed documents by one party are printed, stamped/signed and scanned again by the next party and so on.

So it is needed to have at least a picture of the signature on page 1 on all following pages, because otherwise the documents pages beginning from page 2 seem to be unsigned.

Please do not require me to change the document workflow of my customers.

Thankyou for understanding.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unless you use a very special plugin, the moment you print out a digital signature it becomes nothing more than a nice image.

If that's what you're doing, don't bother using it at all. Just stick with regular hand-written ones, which you can insert as images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You still dont seem to understand her question. I have 10 documents that I want to send out as a single packet. They are legal forms so a 11th page with one signature is not acceptable. This is not a 10 page single agreement they are 10 seperate forms for different departments all requiring signatures and initals. So i also need to find  away to allow the client to at least be directed to all of the required signature pages, send it back, and have it to go a 2nd person to sign the 2nd set of required signatures. But it sounds like your saying its not possible. Could you please at least say what plugin you were referring to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I could also use this too, as I get my document ready (anywhere from 200-400 pages) that are all the same except for the info on each (an output from a database basically) and need a signature from different people. I would like to get the file ready in one big step, then use extract pages as files to split it up and save each file. This would save me from opening 400 files and adding a signature field to each. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines