• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro DC now not letting me save, or save as

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got this super frustrating problem with Acrobat where it won't let me save the currently opened PDF when I try to save it under another name using Save As... I hit Save As and then nothing happens. I looked online to see if this was a problem others have had, and apparently over the past number of years this seems like it has been a problem... with one solution being to uncheck the "Show online storage when saving files" check box under preferences, which I've done and that doesn't fix the problem. I'm on a MacBook Pro running Catalina 10.15.3, and my Acrobat version is 2020.009.20074 -- Anyone have info on what could be going on? This has basically made use of Acrobat useless for me.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

[Edited Response]

Hi javthak

We are sorry for the trouble. As described, you are uable to save the PDF under another name using Save As

What happens when you try to do Save As? Do you get any error message, If yes please share the screenshot of the same for better understanding.

As you have already tried to uncheck the "Show online storage when saving files" under preferences without any success, please try to reset the preferences to default as described in the help article https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-default/td-p/4792... and see if that makes any difference.

If the file is stored on a shared network drive please download the file to your computer locally and then try saving it.

Also, please check if its a file specific issue or not. Try to do 'Save As' with a different PDF file and check for the issue. If its a file specific issue please share the file with us for testing.

If it still doesn't work please try to create a new test user profile with full admin rights or enable the root account in Mac and try using the application there and check.

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines