• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro DC Recent Files Missing

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Up until this morning, Acrobat Pro DC saved my open tabs along with maybe 50 recent files that I use regularly.  Today, the tabs are gone and there's nothing under "Recent".  Anyone know of a fix?  

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

If the list of Recent files has been cleared and you can't see them either from File > Open Recent or from the home screen, then the only fix is to open them again.

You might be able to use your computer OS to assist. On a Mac, for instance, you can do a Spotlight search to find PDFs and specify a date range. Windows probably has similar Search features.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Sorry to hear about the issue that you are facing

Could you please let us know if you Acrobat Crashed when PDF tabs were opened?

Because if that is the case, the recent file list would not have been saved by then.

Do let me know if Acrobat did not crahsed and your Recent list just disappeared without it too ?

Thanks

Ayush Jain

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines